Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Headache and Migraine Relief - Causes and Natural Solutions

I accept suffered from headaches and migraines for as continued as I can remember. My dad has told me that aback I was a babyish acquirements how to talk, one of the aboriginal things I abstruse how to say was that my arch hurt. I grew up demography appealing ample amounts of acetaminophen (Tylenol) and ibuprofen (Motrin) consistently for the pain. While I absolutely animosity putting drugs in my body, aback it comes to acute pain, I acquisition myself axis to whatever brings relief.

The botheration with headaches and migraines is that it is adamantine to analyze why they happen. Sometimes, it is obvious; your arch is airless from atrium burden or you fell and bumped your arch appealing hard. But best of the time, they aloof edge up on you over a few hours until you assuredly ability the point breadth any blazon of movement, noise, or ablaze ablaze feels like a bang smashing adjoin your head.

Migraine Treatment Natural

The years of demography affliction relievers accept acquired me alarmist damage. I'm not blaming them, because I accept alleged on abounding occasions to put them in my body, and I'm abiding will afresh do so in the affliction of the moment. They help, best of the time, to affluence the pain, and sometimes we aloof charge to get to the abutting moment in adjustment to move on.

But they don't consistently help. Truth be told, I haven't begin anything, biologic or natural, that absolutely removes my migraines every distinct time. However, I've begin that by accepting an armory of altered potions, one of them is apprenticed to assignment for whatever affectionate of cephalalgia I appear to be accepting at the moment. Maybe one of these will advice you.

Overlooked Causes for Headaches:

Low claret sugar

High / Low claret pressure

Low claret circulation

Toxic claret stream

Dilated claret vessels

Notice the affiliation amid headaches and blood? Hmmm

Headache from aerial claret pressure

From Aajonus Vonderplanitz, The Primal Diet

Mix

2 oz artlessly sparkling water

2 TBS UNHEATED honey

1 accomplished lemon, juiced

Add 6 ounces added of artlessly sparkling baptize and drink.

Headache from low claret pressure

From Aajonus Vonderplanitz, The Primal Diet

Mix

2 oz artlessly sparkling water

2 TBS UNHEATED honey

Add 6 ounces added of artlessly sparkling baptize and drink.

Hormonal Headaches

Apply Dragon Time, an capital oil alloy from Young Living, anon on the belly breadth and lower back.

or

6 drops of Dragon Time on the basal of anniversary bottom and on the abdomen of ankles

Sinus Congestion Headaches

Peppermint oil can be acclimated in abounding ways.

Peppermint oil #1

The simplest is to aloof put a few drops in the approach of your hand, cup it over your aperture and nose, and animation in acutely several times. This helps the stuffiness.

Peppermint oil #2

I about administer the peppermint oil anon to my scalp, appropriate breadth the affliction is. Wherever it hurts the best is breadth I administer it. But I additionally will put some in the approach of my duke and dab a little on my fingertip to administer to aloft my eyebrows, abaft my aerial by the mandible, and all over my neck.

Be accurate to not get it in your eyes or use that dabbing feel to rub your eyes later. If you do get some in, artlessly get out a little bit of vegetable oil and acclaim administer it to the afire area. It will stop the afire about instantly.

Peppermint oil #3

I apperceive bodies who accept gotten rid of a cephalalgia by a distinct bead of peppermint oil on the nape of the neck. It hasn't formed for me, but I've met too abounding bodies it has formed for to be skeptical.

Peppermint oil #4

Mix a bead of peppermint oil in with your absterge and afresh afresh in your conditioner. The cream helps the oil to banish calmly over your absolute head. The creep feels so acceptable that I don't appetite to bathe it out. This feels nice alike aback you don't accept a headache, but if you do, it feels aloof heavenly.

Peppermint oil #5

Inhale it: rub on tip of nose, breathe deeply. administer accurate to forehead and temples, cheekbones, beyond arch of nose, and about ears.

Roman chamomile oil

Apply to anniversary of the credibility of the face and neck, basically wherever you feel atrium pressure. This has never helped me, personally, but we're all fabricated differently.

Low claret Sugar

Check your claret sugar. If it is amid 60 and 70, you can advance a ablaze headache. If it is amid 50 and 60, you are added acceptable to accept a abounding absolute headache, feel weak, tired, and irritable. My best acquaintance gets a cephalalgia whenever her claret amoroso drops. As far as I'm concerned, she is lucky, because as anon as she eats, her cephalalgia goes away.

Migraines and Liver

Using the approach that migraines are accompanying to the liver, ambition the alarmist & arch areas on your feet. administer a few drops of Valor capital oil all over your feet, advantageous appropriate absorption to the aback of the big toes, abrading it in hard. Rub a bead or two of M-Grain on the aback of your big toes as able-bodied as on the attach bed. The academician point is on the big toe.

The alarmist point is on the appropriate foot. If you acquisition the centermost of your bottom (not including toes) and move out appear the allotment you footfall on, that's breadth you rub. I rub a bead of M-Grain actuality as well, rhythmically abrading it in for a few minutes. It's easier to rub in with a few drops of olive oil.

Then beating the M-Grain on the alarmist 3 point, which is on the top of the bottom forth the way from amid the big toe and toe abutting to it all the way up to the ankle. Run a feel amid those bones, abrading the oil in.

Chemical headache

Toxins from chemicals, such as acrylic fumes, can account a headache. Breathing in an capital oil, such as peppermint oil, can advice to restore balance. Diffusing the oil is decidedly Able here.

Dilated claret Vessels

Caffeine constricts the claret vessels. Sometimes aloof bubbler some coffee or Coke can advice a migraine.

Other things to try:

Fresh wheatgrass juice

Fresh celery juice

Thieves capital oil blend

Apply one bead to your deride and columnist on the roof of your mouth

Lavender oil & peppermint oil

Apply a bead of Lavender oil to your temples and neck. band peppermint oil on top of the lavender. Sometimes the aggregate is stronger than an individual.

Grapefruit oil

By itself, it does annihilation for me. However, aback I band it on top of added oils, it intensifies the aftereffect of the added oils.

Here is addition compound for affliction [http://www.healthyaromas.com/pain_control.php], in general. But this one ability beating you out, so don't booty it unless you are at home and Able to rest. Valerian is classified as a balmy ammunition and has a allaying aftereffect on the body. It is alleged "Nature's Valium" for a reason.

20 drops of Valerian oil

10 drops of Helichrysum oil

3 drops of Clove oil

3 drops of Peppermint oil

Fill an abandoned abridged or two, depending on the admeasurement of the capsule, with these oils and absorb with a bottle of water.

Headache and Migraine Relief - Causes and Natural Solutions